Old 11-22-2011, 05:22 AM
Linda58

Originally Posted by jillaine View Post
Back by popular request: an updated map of where our participants are located. We're up to FIFTY (count 'em!!) participants. And FIVE countries are represented: Australia, Brazil, Canada (3), England, and the USA.

In the US, we've got several states with at least three people each: Washington, Oregon, California (two of whom are in the same town!), Texas, Tennessee.

Missing in action are the following states. Do you know a quilter in any of these who might want to play? We have until December 15 to attract additional participants.

Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, North and South Dakota, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Iowa, Ohio, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Maine, Massachusetts, South Carolina and Georgia and the District of Columbia.
Jillaine,
You can put me in one of 3 states. My permanent address is South Dakota, my winter address is Texas, and I will be living in North Dakota when this swap ends. (My DH is working in ND for the next couple of years or more and we have been here since July) Right now you have me in Texas, please feel free to move me to whatever State is empty.
Linda58