Thread: FMQ Dilemma
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 11:45 AM
MoanaWahine

Default FMQ Dilemma

I had started to FMQ a small quilt of mine. Liked what I had done so far, but then the ideas ran dry as to what to do with the rest. That was a couple of months ago. In the mean time I have been reading and looking on the net to come up with ideas. Nothing came to me. Took a look at the quilt today and the ideas started to pop in my head. Good thing!!!

Got the machine all set up to do more FMQing and then realized that the thread I was using is running low. Called a couple of LQS (all 30 miles from me) to see if they had the thread that I needed, since I could not remember which one I got it from. The one I was hoping for did not have it. This one I could have stopped at when I take my son to TaeKwonDo tonight. The one that I need to go to is in the opposite direction of where I will be at by at least 30 miles. Would go tomorrow but need to get things cooking for Turkey Day. Because of the Holiday weekend, I now need to wait until Monday before I can get there.

I had the thread, no ideas. Now I have the ideas, but no thread. At least I can write down the ideas and will start back up once I get the thread.

Can anybody relate to this little dilemma????