Old 11-22-2011, 12:32 PM
hobbykat1955

Originally Posted by susie0808 View Post
I have been fustrated like everyone here. I have been able to get around but not as easily as before. My biggest complaint is that I can't upload my pictures. More complicated. Don't have the screens that are required.

I use to enjoy my cup of coffee in the mornings while on this site.This site was the highlight of my morning! Not anymore. I'm on here less and less. There's nothing wrong with change. I have grown with change. But there are alot of us that aren't computer savy. And it's harder to use not easier. I can't blame members for leaving. I will too at some point. Very sad.
Ditto on the morning coffee...I'm trying a bit each day to figure this site out...Took me an hr to find how to post photo's...Maybe I can help you...
When you want to post a photo "Go Advance"...write whatever comments...go down to "Manage Attachments"...Click on that...should look like old site...Brouse find your photo and open...upload....Now of course, if you have the problem I had your getting "upload not successful"...It took me abt an hr to find out I had to reduce the size of the photo and another hr on my computer and photo software to figure out how to reduce....Such fun...Where's the old site.
Anyway...Go into your picture from your computer not the site. Hope yours is the same...I right click on the photo and selected "Save As"...you should then see somewhere "full size" in a block with arrow...left click on arrow and diff sizes show...I used 25 percent which is fine for the site. Click on that "Save" and close...Now go back to the site and repeat the above.

Once you upload the photo you'll see it the file name pop up on that broze screen...close screen and you'll now see it on the screen with your comment...post your comment....Hope this works for you...