Old 11-23-2011, 08:37 AM
createfourpaws

Good morning Everyone,

Wishing everyone a great and very Happy Thanksgiving. I know for some the holidays are hard. Remember we are here for you. This is a great group who will listen/read anything you need to share, we are here to encourage, cry with, celebrate with and be sad with. Whatever your need is we are here.

We will be celebrating our Turkey day on Saturday after my brother and his wife arrive. Their plans got pushed back for leaving several days. I pray for a safe trip. They will be traveling with 3 old labs. One is getting close to the end, she has been around for 15 yrs and I dont know how she will be in the Texas cold coming from the beaches in Florida.

After therapy today I will be starting on my Christmas cookies. Making the dough for cooking at a later date, of course some will be cook today or tomorrow. I have to go slow so this will be interesting. in my baking this year. The cookies to be made are choc chip, almond spritz, peanut butter, then peanut butter balls, peppermint bark, cherry bark, and rock candy in spearmint and cinnamon. The kids love this and I do too but will use my judgement when having some.

Again Have a Great and Happy Thanksgiving.