Old 11-23-2011, 08:49 PM
Candace

I use 12, 14, or 16. If 12 isn't going through then maybe a 14 is in order. How many layers are you sewing through? Kind of odd...if you look at the stitch out I made for you with the decorative stitching there's no skipping. Though that's only a single layer of material with probably a 12 needle. You probably will have to use some of the heavier needles to punch through multiple layers. Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Candace what size needle do you use in the 319's? I only have size 80/12. As you know this machine takes a special needle, so I will have to order some more if the 80/12's won't work! I love the fact that the 319w does the decorative stitches, but I am glad I am using her decorative stitches only for finishing seams right now because the stitches don't show! I haven't had time today to play with her, been cleaning house and baking all day!

Glenn, the cabinet "Candace" sits in is complete now - the flip top is screwed back on! I love my 319w, I just hope I can figure out why she doesn't want to play with me! Glenn, do you have any problems with your 319's stitches? What size needle do you use?

Anyway, you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Nancy

PS Charlee paint away! That cabinet is very lucky to have you whatever color/paint you use!