View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 05:01 AM
nhweaver

Well, all my stash and stuff has been removed from the stash closet. WOW, there are things that I didn't even remember buying. Maybe I should be on the Hoarder"s show on TV. Found birthday presents that I never gave (recycled now as Christmas presents), a box of flannel from Connecting Threads that I ordered for my charity quilts (2012 project), a tub of civil war bit and pieces from my Farmer's Wife quilts. It was like Christmas last night. Oh well, I have to figure out a place to store this stuff now, guess I will have to have more eave space floored. On my Christmas list for my DH. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Originally Posted by nhweaver View Post
My sewing room stash closet is in an eave, last year I put the Christmas decorations in the way back corner, i had bins of stash there but my back no longer likes to bend and pull those heavy bins. So that is where I put the decorations, and then bins of stash, machines, and all the stuff that I hid back there. We are putting up the tree tomorrow with my dd and 3 dgs tomorrow, and I have to begin emptying the "stuff" in front. What was a great idea last year has become a nightmare!! I am starting right now, no qb tonight, or sewing. Everyone, have a memorable Thanksgiving!!!!