Old 11-24-2011, 06:46 PM
Charlee

Had a nice day today....with one exception. Fairly quiet morning, baked some bread rolls, and got ready to go to my sister's when Chip, my little furbaby, started crying...LOUD!! Didn't want his belly touched, just wanted to cuddle with me, which in itself is unusual, since our pets have always preferred the spousal unit to me. He's like his dad (our toy poodle that we lost last year) tho, he prefers William until he hurts, then he wants me. We put in a call to the vet, who told us that considering that he'd gone potty earlier and then ate some soft food as a treat, that he probably had a gas bubble that was trapped.
We reluctantly left him and went to dinner at my sister's, but left early to come home so we could check on him...OMG!! We couldn't FIND him! Panic time! Turned out he had somehow shut himself in the bathroom! He was so happy to see us, and did his normal running back and forth between us, jumping and twisting. Our little guy is back to normal!

Melinda, hopefully someday I'll get to live close enough to my kids that I can sew with my daughter in law! Sounds like you had a GREAT day!