View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 02:50 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

JanRN ... Heavens no Princess ... they would be appropriately named as Jan's Darling Donkeys!
(now I have to fear what my block will get named!

Honchey .... *red faced* here. I see I've been gone from the Board too much these last couple of days!!! OMG a jammy party
would be so much fun. Now you have me visualizing all of us dragging our PCS quilts/blankies in full Snoopy-style thru the airports en route. Can we watch the new Muppet movie, if we are good? BTW the air is very good here, though JanieW and JanRN do tend to send their leftovers in thsi direction. Today ..... 15°C!!!!

JanieW ...well, isn't that just the pits!!! Good for you for breaking your own moratorium. Think of it as merely to help the economy. Of course, I know your DHtheEnabler will gladly open his wallet and cover the tab being that he was so encouraging with the plan. HOpe you got away from Fabricland, as that'd be so hopeless for the PC fabrics. At least mine would be. Yes, I know "risk" your life at the LQS. Just think of it as taking one for the cause. A MUST do!

Evie ... you're so right! Great group!!

Now ........ I really do need a posse to gather to go and rally up OKSewGlad to join the camp!

♫♪♪♫Happy trails to youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!♫♪♪♫
(sang in my best Roy Rogers and Dale Evans voice!!!!!!)