View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 08:31 AM
lawsonmugs
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy View Post
I cut everyone some slack this month because of the change over to the new format and did not ban anyone. You can call me Scrooge if you want to but if you break the rules about sending the 3 messages this month you will NOT be in for January. I will no longer tolerate rude, ill mannered people who do not even send a private message to thank the person who spent the time, thought and money to give you a personal gift! I am sure that every one of your mothers taught you better. Also being late to mail your package unless you contact me and I am aware of the problem, will get you banned for the next month. I taught myself how to do a spreadsheet and even learned to use color coding so be forwarned, you are being tracked by the hostess!
I'm so proud of you lori. Stick to your guns on this one.The rest of us will back you up. Seems like the slackers never have to sit on the bench.And listen to you with a spreadsheet and all the color coding!!! You go girl!!!!.I wish everyone would just play by the rules,they're really not hard to follow.I noticed some of the names on the list are good players-they play fair and give nice swaps it's wrong they are not done back the same way.Just my thoughts. Mary