Old 11-26-2011, 10:43 AM
Leota

Originally Posted by bearisgray View Post
I decided to stop in at Hancock's yesterday (Black Friday) around 5 PM - it was very quiet and very few customers were in the store then.

McCalls, Butterick, and Simplicity patterns were all on sale for $0.99 - so I bought a few - it was easier to buy new ones than excavate for the ones I already have.

I bought the adult clothing protector (bib) pattern - and several apron patterns. There were several patterns available that were like the gosh-awful to iron one that my mom had. Had a bib - ruffles around the arms, gathered waist. It was a green and white mini-gingham print - and was AWFUL to iron.

Sewing and quilting notions, rulers, and mats were on sale. Mary Ellen's Best Press was NOT on sale. Other than some
patterns, I didn't see anything I wanted enough to buy.
I got the $2.99 fleece for my DH a new robe (his is one I made 33 years ago), the $2.99 fake suede and 4 of the 99
cent patterns... i had a couple of old patterns of same style but wrong size... easier to buy the right size then to enlarge from teeny tiny to baby elephant size ha ha
I went early in the morning and it wasn't bad... busy but not crazy...