Old 11-26-2011, 01:51 PM
MollieSue

Default Cleaned & Rearranged My Sewing Room Today! :)

I worked on my sewing room today, and hubby worked on his basement music studio! Both of our behinds are dragging now, and we're needing a 2nd wind! lol!!

Don't notice the unfinished wall, nor the 'car' wallpaper border! My youngest son's been moved out 4 years now, and I've still not redone the room! lol!!

Before I could hardly walk through it, and hubby was calling it 'the repair room', as he'd put (pile) anything needing sewn in there... But since I've just ordered a bunch of flannel from Joann's and have been on here a lot more lately, I had to get it so I'd want to be in there!

The guitar applique hanging up is what I need to finish, so I can go onto others! Hubby plays the guitar & keyboards, and is in a couple of bands. I was totally tickled when I found the pattern on Pat Sloan's blog site!

edited: Don't notice my mess of 'stash' either! I keep hoping elves will come in the night and organize it all!
Attached Thumbnails sewingroom2-001.jpg   sewingroom2-002.jpg   sewingroom-002.jpg  

Last edited by MollieSue; 11-26-2011 at 01:56 PM.