View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 07:48 PM
Sheila_H

I never use those Bill Me Later things, basically I can be absent minded on a good day (can't find my eye glasses, forget why I went into another room) so knowing me I'd probably forget about that too lol but your right to always check things.

Case in point different matter but my DH god bless his soul wanted to be helpful and pay some bills that came in without me looking through them. So our cable bill came in, everything in the house is on one bill, internet, cable and phone. He didn't blink just paid it. I asked why it was so high, he didn't know.

Somehow his cell phone was being billed for 1-866 trivia games it's on the last page he had $170 for this service which the never signed up for, thats another one you all should check. When we called CS there's a recording if your calling about billing to your phone from a third party we can't do anything about it you need to deal with them directly for a refund. Good luck at calling a 1-866 number that's one way outbound calls only. He works in IT security, bank fraud, etc he never gives his number out for anything. We shred any papers in the house with account #s, etc I even shred my prescription drug fact sheets if it goes to the curb people can open up your life and trash it pretty quick. In the end we had to get the wireless company to issue him a new phone number.