Old 11-27-2011, 06:06 AM
MadeinMaine

Greetings, everyone - hope your Thanksgiving Day was wonderful.
By now, everyone should have received an "invitation" to "join" the Monthly Quilting Bee block swap GROUP.
Groups are a new section under COMMUNITY at the top of the page (in the same blue line as Private Message).
Please "accept" the invitation if you haven't yet done so. This will allow you access to the GROUP - which is where I will be posting the monthly list of partners.
CHANGES TO THE SWAP:
Partners will be responsible for communicating with each other to get the details of their swap (block theme, mailing information). {you can change your block theme at any time - just let your partner know what you would like - but as always, please try to choose something that most partners could manage}.
The list of partners will also include a check-off column indicating that your block has been sent, so please send me a PM when you have completed and sent your block.
I will do my best to post the monthly list in the GROUP section on the 1st of each month. (Sorry, but this will not generate a PM to each of you).
My intentions are to do the best we can with the new Board site, rejuvinate our "Quilting Bee" spirit by promoting communication and accountability, and HAVE FUN.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Thank you all for your participation and support.
shirley