View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 10:02 AM
MamaO2011

I went. Got there 10 minutes after it opened. I intended on just getting BOGO thread and batting. The line for cutting was already nuts. There were several ladies with at least 100 bolts in flatbed carts. But, I needed backing for my son
and hubby's t-shirts quilts. I couldn't pass up the flannel, especially since I got a mailer that was 20% off and didn't
exclude door busters. I pulled a number when I got there at 6:10. My turn at the cutting table didn't happen until 8:15, and that is only because whoever had numbers 71-79 weren't there when their numbers were called. Overall, I spent $85 and saved $200. Waiting in line proved to be a dangerous thing for me, as that is where I "shopped" the flannel
sale - from the bolts other people had pulled and had in their carts! Overall it was crowded, but they had an express
cutting table set up for people with one or two cuts and 5 other cutting areas as well. All 4 registers were opened, and
When I checked out there wasn't a wait for that. Even with two transactions, I was checked out in just under 5
minutes. I'm going to start a stash fund so that next Black Friday I can really stock up!