Old 11-27-2011, 08:05 PM
postal packin' mama

Originally Posted by emmy View Post
I have mentioned this in another thread. To me, the biggest problem is the numerous steps to do anything. One or two clicks accomplished your task and now it takes several. The heading should have bookmarks, My Pages, etc. for ease of use. I am computer literate, but spent an hour per day for weeks just trying to learn the basics. Even made a word document for a cheat sheet. Example: why would they change My Pages to my Blog and not keep the alphabetization?
Ohhhh, so that's where My Pages went??? The alphabetization was such a timesaver, too! I gave up trying to find
them. Not being able to add your own description on bookmarks is a real loss, too, as so many posters don't entitle their threads specifically enough to be able to pick them out quickly by their titles, so self-descriptions were very helpful when bookmarking for later reference.
I've been trying, to no avail as yet, to "watch" a couple of threads without having to post to them in order to
receive notices of new postings, but the simple "watch" option is gone; tried "subscribe", still to no avail.
New & Improved? NOT!