Old 11-27-2011, 08:45 PM
Gramie bj

From the time my children were little We always start deco. on the Day after Thanksgiving, it usually took 3-4 days to get it done and the tree did not go up untill the Sat. before Christmas. Now the kids are grown with homes of there own, we have 9 grands now, and we can't get out into the hills as easy as we used to, we now use an artifical tree, this year we had 6 Grands at our house and everything went up in one day! I was amased! Everything inside, Christmas Villiage with over 50 pieces, that does not count the ice rink with moving skaters or the half pike for the snowborders, the stair railing is lited, all the candels, and nick nacks are out the tree up. Out side the EX-Large star is hoisted up the flag pole, santa and his sleigh with 5 reindeer, all the blow ups are staked down, all the banisters are wraped in lights The sueit balls are all hung in the trees, all spot lites are working (can't wait to see the elec. bill this year! NOT)and through all the glitz and crazyness of the day the best part was watching my kids and grands every time something came out of a box it was OH remember when or I made that or Mom has had that forever. No mater what happens during the year it is the looks of joy I see on there faces each time they see a memorie, that means Christmas to me.