Old 11-28-2011, 07:47 AM
Candace

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Charlee, I really don't think the speed is a problem - you know it is hard to go too fast when you are treadling! It has to be something with either the needle, or the settings on the 'bight' control knob. I will drop this subject until I can try again - changing needles and different stitch settings! I will let you all know how it goes! Thank all of you for your help! I know, when I get this issue figured out, the 319w will be my 'go to' machine! My DH still doesn't get it with the treadling. He can't figure out why I'd rather treadle then use my electric Pfaffs, Janome's, Singers! Some people just don't get it!

Does anyone have a 306? There is a 306 for sale here that looks very similar to the 319w, and I bet it is another one that could be dropped into a treadle without any adjustments to the machine!

Nancy
So sorry about your loss, Nancy:< I just can't imagine. The 306 is basically the same as the 319 BUT!!! It doesn't have the inner cams and lacks the ability to combine stitches to create a multitude of different patterns. You know how I showed you that you can put on a disc and also lift a couple of levers to combine stitches on the 319??? Well, the 306 can't do that. It takes the same 206 x 13 needles.