Old 11-29-2011, 05:38 AM
weezie

Originally Posted by QuiltE View Post
Yeaaa for you and your new machine plans!!
And boo for us, that you won't be doing the PCQ!!!
Yeaaa again, that you'll be here in spirit, and to keep us inspired. With your FWS experience, you'll be a great advisor!

New machine .... I bought the Janome 6600 in September, at the time thinking I was being somewhat frivolous. I'm SO loving it!!!!! And to think I haven't even started to do any FMQ or SITD. Imagine how wonderful I'll think it is then? It's been such a dream!! Do you know what machine you are going to buy? Have fun with your shopping!
Good morning, QuiltE! I am FWS browsing again this a.m. I just love all your blocks. I bet you have a marvelous fabric stash. The machine that I'm having trouble with is basically brand new. It is a Janome 1600DPX & was bought for my Grace frame; I had it all set up and everything working fine when my son lost his job and needed to move back home. Now the frame is dismantled and the machine is set up on a table and it's not so user friendly there. However, I'm going to try some more to get it to cooperate with me; the problems probably are due to operator error. If I try & try & still fail miserably, a Janome 6600 is exactly the machine I have my eye on. Supposedly, the dealer who lives just a 10-minute drive from my house is keeping "his eye out" for a good deal for me on a previously owned machine. Perhaps someone will upgrade to a Horizon or the new 12000 for Christmas and trade in a 6600 or a Viking Sapphire. (Dream on, Weezie!!!)