Old 11-29-2011, 05:49 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by Quilter7x View Post
Nancy and ValleyQuilterMo, so sorry to hear that you both lost your beloved horses. It sounds like they both had wonderful loving lives with you.
VallyeyQuilterMo, I hear your sorrow. I am sorry about the losss of your 30 year old horse!

Sammy was a once in a lifetime horse - I was very luck to have him. Now, my other horses have big shoes to fill, especially the one who is to be Sammy's replacement. I had Sammy in my life longer than any man, although, my DH comes in a close second at 25 years! Thank you all for your concern and well wishes.

Miriam what a neat name - your little guy has a lot to live up to with a name like that!

Ok Ya'll I got it! My 'Candace' is sewing a perfect stitch! I am making a little Christmas wall hanging and she is sewing perrrrrrfectly! Ya know what the problem was? I hate to admit it - but, the belt was toooooooooo tight! The treadle belt was slipping ever so slightly, and since I am not use to the sound this machine makes, I didn't notice the slipping! Geeze! Not a needle problem, - and Candace I agree with you I am sticking to the 206X13's that this machine likes - not a treadling problem, not an adjustment problem, a simple belt problem! You guys know the coolest thing about this machine - besides the fact that I am treadling a machine that does decorative stitches - the NEEDLE position is adjustable! The needle can be moved left, right, middle, and in between! That means I can set it up to get a perfect 1/4" seam! I love it!

Nancy