View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 06:03 AM
hheelleenn

Default We had three

[QUOTE=mythreesuns;4731735]I have been in the world of one dog at a time and right now two at a time. I do love the two at a time. Except for this one issue..I am so worried about. The one that is 5 months younger has lymphoma, so when his time is up, how will the other one act and be?? For 8.5 years they have slept together, kenneled together..everything together. So we are very worried about the one that survives. So I am not so sure I want to have two again. I just am not sure.[/QUOTE

We had my first dog for over ten years (LuLu). Then my hubby found Buster (it was love at first sight) After 6 month we were given Tina. Tina & Buster were fast friends. Real brother & sister. Well LuLu died about 2 years later.Neither even noticed at first. One day Buster went over to LuLu's ashes and whined. About 5 years later my hubby was given Toby. I had three again. About 7 years later Tina died (diabetes) and a year later Buster died. Toby is the only dog and I really miss having three. Toby LOVES being the only child Dogs like children are what you put into them and are resilient.