View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 07:29 AM
Sheila_H

I'm the same way, DH gets on my case sometimes because my good days, I vacuum and mop floors, do laundry, run errands, and then pay for it by being almost crippled the next two days. I loose my balance sometimes and fall, I've taken some big falls. I do find that Lyrica does help and I haven't notice any side effects to the med. I push myself through the pain a lot of times because just giving up to the illness isn't in me. There are days when my depression is bad but those are the days I come on here and read through a lot of posts and it makes me happy.
Originally Posted by BarbM32 View Post
I have Fibro for several years. Really do not know when it started because I thought it was arthritis. I have been going to a Rheumatoligist since 1998 and he suggests doing what you feel like. Between the Fibro and the extreme arthritis there are times there are times I lay in bed. For the past few days it has been very difficult to walk. Needless to say, falling down is one of my biggest fears. I do fall probably once a month, need a hoist to get up.