View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 04:38 PM
QuiltingKrazy

Default Never know what to expect...

We live on our mini farm of 12 acres that we share with numerous deer and wild turkeys. Not to mention with our own critters, 1 chocolate lab named Dixie, 1 blue tick coon hound named Rebel, 1 rabbit who never got named so she is just Bun Bun, 11 egg laying chickens know as the girls, 7 cats, Nikki, Tess, Cotton, Taz, Fuzzy, Hunter, and Spooker. And the the two biggest babies of them all, two quarter horses, Red and Tucker.

Each morning when I head into the kitchen for my much needed coffee, I know I will see Red and Tucker standing at the back gate or in their stalls waiting impatiently for someone to come and feed them.
Well Saturday morning I walk into the kitchen, look in the back yard and see the two horses and two donkeys! The neighbors donkeys decided to visit for breakfast I guess. no biggie.

Now Red is old and slow going but Tucker is young and full of energy! (Nancia from the QB has adopted Tucker as her own) Tucker has personality that is unbelievable at times. He loves to lick and kiss you and Loves to play in the water hose! He hates to cross a creek, but give him a waterhose and he goes crazy playing!

Well Yesterday I get up and look out the kitchen window and see Tucker standing in the stall as usual but he apparently decided to get his "hair" done for breakfast! I couldn't help but laugh and had to snap a picture to share! You may not find this as funny as I did but you just have to know his personality!
Attached Thumbnails 100_4987.jpg   100_4988.jpg   100_4989.jpg