View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 04:54 PM
TeresaPendino

@nellie & @blahel Thank you ladies! It was so hard to choose my print. Like Carla79, I would look at others after the fact and keep wishing I had chosen this or that, lol. Finally, I decided on the blue to match those drapes I had mentioned early. I figured it would be a safe bet. I have seen so many beautiful fabrics that others have chosen. Y'all are more than welcome for the tut. I just hope it is clear to understand. There are so many ways to do it, but this one was the one I found the easiest for me, especially being I am doing all by hand.

@BellaBoo I would love to try your mock CW method with some denim! You have gotten my creativity sparked again! I'm sure all of us would agree that we would love to see pictures as y'all progress… pretty please!

@sewmary I am blind as a bat! (20/80 corrected) I am not a surgery candidate & they tell me there is nothing else they can do. I am thankful every day for the vision I do have. Hubby went and got me a pair of those x3 magnification glasses so I can see my stitches. It has made this undertaking so much easier and pleasant for me. He is wonderful about finding ways to help me. He knows how determined I am to not let my vision hinder me. As far as my machine… I just am not meant to operate machinery, lol.

@Merivale We are so happy we helped nudge you over the edge! Wow, finishing 3 projects by Monday.. an undertaking for sure. Can't wait to see pics and hear what you came up with for fabric choices….

I look forward to hearing from you all! Huge (((hugs)))