View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 06:17 PM
serenitybygrace

I had terrible migraines for years especially when I was having Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome/Fibromyalgia. When I went through allergy treatments (see above post), it became clear that my migraines were from allergies. Believe me when I say I had migraines that lasted 3 days and included throwing up and not being able to eat or drink. Your stomach shuts down when you have a migraine. I have very few migraines now. If one starts, I take Alta brand Magnesium Chloride, 4 at a time, and can be repeated. The Rx's for migraines simply delayed the symptoms for me. The Magnesium Chloride would get rid of them. I would lay in bet with ice packs on my head during the worst ones. One of my doctors would give me a magnesium chloride IV if I could get to him. When you are off water for over 24 hours, you are in trouble.
God bless all of you and give you wisdom about the causes of your sickness and pain. May God lead you step by step to whatever you need to come into complete wholeness. He is good all the time.