View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 07:27 AM
catrancher

Originally Posted by justme CA View Post
I am glad to see the positive reply but after a month I strongly disagree and have even stopped bothering to sort through the remarks for so many I have read and didn't know it. Also I find less interesting threads even when I find a new one. maybe I am burned out and am sorry but I miss the friendly back and forth of easy conversation about quilting on an easy to use site I could go on and see in almost a glance what appeals to me. Maybe if I don't look for a month after the holidays I will try again and be pleasantly surprised? If anyone has a cheerful word or reply to me I'd appreciate it.
You took the words right out of my mouth. I used to look at the unread topics each day, but I haven't found a satisfactory substitute. There are too many topics to wade through now and I don't want to spend that much time at it. I'm looking only at the digest now, but even there the topics are repetitive from one day to the next. It's very disappointing. While there are some features I like very much, none make up for this one major pain in the rear.