Old 11-30-2011, 10:43 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by inpieces64 View Post
Just wanted to let you know I was finally able to import the fabrics into EQ7. The image however does look as if you can see the weave in it very clearly. Do I need to change the resolution? Seems all I can do is crop the image. TY for all you help.
I used to crop the image but if you fix the resolution to 75 it won't matter the size of you pic. The EQ will adjust the pic no matter the size. I experimented with it and it works.

However when I first started scanning I just used the size of the pic that came out of the scanner. My pics were in the 1000 range. By the time I understood the need to resize to a smaller size I had scanned in more than a hundred fabrics. My pc kept telling me there was no more memory. The lady at EQ told me to resize my pics. Well with that many fabrics I never did but I am more aware of the need for smaller pics now. It doesn't make them look any differant in the EQ but it makes more room in your files. The resolution or how many dots per inch is what makes the differance in the look of your picture.