View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 12:47 PM
noahscats7

Please make sure you put your purse in the trunk before you leave the house. DO NOT do it in the parkinglot where you are shopping. Also in the restrooms don't put your purse on the floor or on the door hanger. To easy to snatch & run.....You kinda get caught with your pants down. LOL glenda
Originally Posted by BellaBoo View Post
I learned my lesson carrying a purse around with me. When I go shopping I only take my debit card, driver license and cell phone and make sure the clothes I wear have pockets. I love the jackets with the inside pockets. They are my shopping jackets. I leave my tote/purse in the trunk of the car when I go in a store. If I need anything from it I can always go back and get it. I don't take a purse in anywhere anymore. I had my walled stolen at a funeral visitation, a friends anniversary party, and from a church nursery while helping out with the kids. It's a pain to replace the things you need and hurtful to lose pictures and other personal items. And the darn wallet and purse are expensive to replace!

Last edited by noahscats7; 11-30-2011 at 12:54 PM.