Old 11-30-2011, 06:41 PM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by Miz Johnny View Post
Nancy, we had our old "Susie" (AKA Sunbonnet Sue) for nearly 30 years as well. A big 'ol Morgan, as sweet natured a horse as ever lived. She's been gone for many years, but you never forget a family horse.
Miriam, glad to hear of your new grandbaby, and that he's hale and healthy!! I expected a tiny little guy, but he's a perfect size--nice and compact for hauling around!! Have fun with him!!
Well Sammy didn't quite make 30, but close. He was a lot more than a horse to me, but it was his time. I know that, but that doesn't make it any easier. Thank you all.

I have been busy sewing. I am using my 319w now a lot. I made a small wall hanging for my daughter; and, now I am making my daughter and daughter-in-law new Christmas placemats. We are tired of the old ones I made a few years ago! I am in love with the 319w! But man, I have a healthy appreciation for the ladies that treadled all day long - my legs ache! I thought I was in pretty good shape too! My DH thinks it is funny!

Here is a gem - anyone guess the age? http://sacramento.craigslist.org/clt/2729438802.html

Nancy

Last edited by BoJangles; 11-30-2011 at 06:56 PM.