View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 08:16 PM
Lv2sew2011

Judy sorry to hear you go and for your eye problems, I have problems with this background, I don't know why but it's blurry to me and hard to see! But I have pretty much figured out how to do things here. You will be missed. God Bless
Donna

Originally Posted by goldendog55 View Post
I'm sorry to have waited so long, but this is my list of recently received blocks: OK Darla, suestraley, Kris 2011, luv2sew,
marcialee, PaintmeJudy, NanaKathy55, Jennifer22206, and 2 more that I lost names for. I really appreciate them and am looking forward to another (2nd)quilt for myself. Maybe, the cat won't think this one is hers!
I won't be posting any more pictures. I can still sew, but I found out last week that I am partially blind and getting worse. I just don't have the patience right now to figure
out this new system, and this will be my last swap here, due to the fact that I can never tell when someone else has posted something. It has really made this swap seem tedious and unfriendly. I want to know when someone has received something, see it on the screen, and not have to look through an entire album looking for it. I have really enjoyed this swap and others, but I want human contact from this board, and its not working anymore.
I am still working on more blocks, with the help of additional lighting and magnification, so if you haven't received yours yet, I am getting them done! Thanks for listening! Judy