View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 04:52 AM
Airwick156

Default Wanted to share something funny

My neighbor has a little boy whos 5 and is in kindergarten and a 2 year old little girl. The little girl calls me Nana as she can't quite say Deanna. She has started saying Char OH for Charles. Shes so cute. Anyways yesterday I was visiting them and and the little boy Hayden....was being a little bugger. Lillee (the 2 yr old) loves to play with my cell phone and she knows that I USUALLY will have it in my bra and she will pat me on the chest saying phone but it doesn't sound like phone but we know what she is trying to say and yesterday, she had my phone, she would put it up to her ear and jabber away and then put it up to my ear. So I pretend to be talking to Santa Claus and Hayden is just being a bugger and in this fake conversation to Santa, I say, Ohhhhhhh Santa, your going to put coal in Haydens Stocking? Oh dear Hayden is going to be so upset if you do that and is there any way that you can change your mind about putting coal in his stocking? And then I say oh okay I will tell Hayden that if he stops being a bugger and is a good little boy maybe you won't put coal in his stocking.
So while we were at Walmart looking at the Christmas candy I saw this little net bag of COAL. Its candy and wrapped in black wrappers. So, I am going to stuff it in his stocking.
Attached Thumbnails coal-candy.jpg