View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 05:00 AM
sarahrachel

Originally Posted by damaquilts View Post
"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." There is a reason for cliches' . Even if they story is not true as long as no one is harmed it would be funny. It's better than what they did at my daughters school . They duct taped a kid to the wall. When I was a kid I heard about the auto class getting together and taking apart a VW bug and putting it together again on the roof or in the principals office. Now that's funny. Heard both stories and neither was probably true but so what? It didnt' really hurt anyone.
When I was a freshman, our principal told us not to pull a senior prank when we got to be seniors because all the good ones had been taken such as putting his VW Bug in the center courtyard as he lived across the street from the school. He said they had to take the doors off the hidges to get it back out. He also said the principal before him had everything in his office superglued to whatever it was sitting on, even his chair. But our class didn't have a senior prank because everyone was scared of the new principal