Old 12-01-2011, 09:40 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by bamamama View Post
My EQ7 software arrived yesterday, Santa does not know that I saw it on the front porch when I got home from work before him. I ask if he got the mail and he said NO...I'LL GET IT!!!. Now it is wrapped and under the tree and you have no idea how hard it is to not rip open that box and get started. Hope I can catch up with you guys. I have read the posts but its hard to follow when I haven't used the software yet. Rhonda, sounds like you'll make it easy to learn. Can't wait......I wonder if Santa would notice if I loaded the software then rewrapped the box..... Never mind! I wouldn't really do that.
when my 33 yr old son was in 4th grade I bought the new fad the very first Nintendo deck for him for Christmas. I had it wrapped up and under the tree. I am a big puzzle fanatic and gamer and while the kids were in school I would open one end of the box and wiggle the game out of there. Hook it up and play it while I was the only one home and then put it back before everyone got home again! LOL I was addicted before the kids ever saw it!