View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 02:21 PM
IBQLTN

Ditto for everything folks! I found what helped me best with the headache part of my fibro treatment was trigger point injections. When I told the NP I wanted her to inject the back of my head in addition to my neck, back and shoulders she agreed to try it. It worked great!

I was getting ready to have the next step, botox injections (laughed about my back looking younger than my face) when my insurance benefits ran out. I am now one of the uninsured, uninsurables who has to live with the pain. I dream about days when I could stay home and rest the fibro but we need to eat, so off to work I go because my job has no benefits, no sick time, no insurance. I'm counting the down the seven years, twenty-five days until I hit 66 and can receive medicare and social security benefits ... if there is such a thing by then.

The 'fibro fog' is the worst thing for me when I'm working. Some days it's just really hard to be productive. It was actually on this board that I first heard of "The Fog". Just knowing it is 'normal' for fibro made me feel better ... at least I know it's not my age! LOL

Prayers for all of you.