Old 08-06-2009, 07:45 AM
feline fanatic
Power Poster

Wow, if I bundle UFO with WIP I have quite a few. I have one handquilting sandwiched but have yet to take needle and thread to it. One top that is completed but I don't like so it has sat in the pile for literally years. Another top I am working on that is about 3/4 done, this one I am really enjoying but haven't been able to sit at my machine to piece for several weeks due to vacations and guests occupying my sewing room which doubles as my guest bedroom. The scraps I am accumulating from this project are being prepped for another quilt and stored in ziploc bags. Then I have at least 3 projects pending where I have bought and prepped the fabric (washed, ironed, folded away with the pattern). A scrappy log cabin that I work on as I have accumulated enough scrap strips in the correct values (was way short of lights for the longest time). Various wall hangings pillows and blocks in various stages of production, from simply cut for peicing or applique to sandwiched just waiting for me to get off my duff and quilt. I tend to store my WIPs in ziploc bags until they get to the point of being a completed top (be it bed size or wall hanging).

Finally I thought I had completed Tumbling Tabbies but the show people say I have to have a solid strip of fabric type hanging sleeve that spans across the top as opposed to the hanging sleeve of 3" wide tabs evenly disbursed across the back that I put on. So I have to do that too.

I suppose I should take that challenge of completing a few before starting anything new. :oops:

FF