View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 04:44 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok View Post
wow..really...I would wait at least a year to make sure all the bugs are ironed out of the book/patterns first! Believe me there will be issues..there always is!
Well, Good Morning Miss Merry Sunshine ... I'm sure if the Ladies had any problems during their Quilt-Along journey for the original FWS book, they'd be once bitten and quite shy to consider starting the FWSPC in the same fashion. There are several beautiful completed quilts as a result.

I'm one of the Latecomers, following in their success, and now have 74 blocks completed with 37 to go. So far, I haven't had any problems with the pattern info. It's actually gone much smoother, than many simpler patterns have gone.

So yes, I may have to eat my words yet for the FWS ..... and perhaps bow to your predictions during the FWSPC ........ though I have no red flags popping up to make me cautious of starting the FWSPC in January with the group.

Actually quite frankly, I am enthused and excited and even energized to be part of the group. This time I'm thrilled to be in from the start!! So please, kindly step aside and not rain on the parade ... or perhaps better said, please don't rain on the "trail ride"!!!!

Last edited by QuiltE; 12-02-2011 at 04:54 AM.