View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 08:12 AM
wraez

I have also ordered thread from CT for about 8 yrs now (fabric maybe 4 yrs) and always recommend them to my friends. I've been happy with about 99% of the fabric I've gotten from them. In Sept. I got together with my quilting buddies and took my most recent fabric purchase with me ... they were amazed at the quality and 'hand' of the fabric, the great price and asked for the computer link to buy online. I forgot about it till now, I'll have to ask if they followed thru.

If I had to find a fault with CT, it would NOT be service or product, but rather the 'photo' of each fabric, it doesn't seem to be fabric. When you look at their website and it shows a display of fabric, I can see how wonderful the colors are etc, but each individual view seems to be a 'representation' rather than the real fabric. Do you know what I mean? Anyway, after I order, the fabric comes and I'm just so delighted cuz I think it is better in my hand than what I see on my computer monitor!

I am now waiting for my order from Monday, just couldn't pass up the great sale price on the neutral thread set, and figured I'd look at their clearance fabrics ... $59plus change later, FREE shipping and can't wait to see and feel the fabric. I am a fabric fondler!