Old 08-06-2009, 09:06 AM
MissAnn

I apologize for the delay in getting my method posted. I started to post it here, got stuck and decided I better actually sit with a quilt block and write it down. Tried it using Word, but during our tropical rainstorm the power went out and I lost the document so had to start all over. We've had multiple problems (Louisville Kentucky) because of the massive amounts of rain. Today, I'm trying to post an apology because my phone line comes and goes.

I'm writing it out in hand and as soon as I'm sure I have it clear, and I have a reliable phone line (the phone company has been up and down the street several times today, so I'm not the only one), hopefully tomorrow, I will get it posted.

Again, I apologize for the delay.

Incidentally, while looking for an ol LP of Johnny Rivers music, I came across a wonderful folder of Mary McElwain patterns from the 30's. I refuse to explain my housekeeping methods to anyone. Actually I live alone and have no real interest in housekeeping. These patterns have given me fresh incentive. AND came across some Quiltmakers from 15 years ago. But I promise to work on the quilt by block instructions first.