View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 09:18 AM
burnsk

Originally Posted by Favorite Fabrics
Lakehouse will be reprinting their Hydrangea & Raspberry fabric in two new colorways: a smoky light blue and a light pink, on a champagne background. . . . . . . They've done this same print in a bunch of other colorways in the past, and they've let all of those go out of print.

I'm trying to convince them to reprint the ivory colorway. That's the one with the plum purple and periwinkle shades, on a cream ground. Chime in, if you miss that one! (It was lovely and was my personal favorite.
My sister made a stack-n-whack quilt with that ivory colorway. My goodness it was beautiful. Thank heavens she got enough fabric because when she went back they were all sold out and could not reorder. She was thinking about valances.

I wish they would reprint that one in particular - I want to make a quilt for my room and the colors were perfect. I didn't get the fabric at the time because I had too many WIP's and UFO's, and payday was the next week. Just goes to show - if you like it, want it, then get it. Who knew they wouldn't reprint. That was real popular for it to be sold out so fast. We even called other shops around the state and they were out.