Old 12-02-2011, 07:02 PM
luvTooQuilt

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

I am home.. I had great company for the shop hop.. We had a blast and I was sooo slap happy it was becoming contagious..

We had a great time BUT we didnt read the fine print for the Route 65 shop hop... It was Harrison AR, Green Forest AR, 2 in Branson MO, Ozark MO, Springfield MO... The fine print was UP TO 25% off of ONE cut of fabric.. so it was the luck of your draw that determines your discount.. so you could get -10% , 15% , 20% or 25% off ONE cut of fabric.. And boy have the prices gone UP.. I gave myself a budget of $100 since I have plenty of fabric right now.. However I didnt spend more than $30 in all the shop hop shops combined.. Nothing bought in the first one- Harrison, 2 panels at 50% - $9 total at the second one - McKee , Nothing at the third Fabric Decor in Branson, 2 yards -$9 at the fourth- Quilts and Quilts in Branson, 1 yrd of minky $8 in Ozark and Nothing in Springfield ..

We did make a lil detour and hit the Red Barn fabrics in AR and I ended up buying a bolt of fabric for $30..

I was disappointed in the shops.. Next time Ill read the fine print...