Old 12-02-2011, 08:54 PM
luvTooQuilt

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

We had a nice time.. Im the nut of the group... we had the strangest conversations.. did you know the Armadillos can swim? how else did they get to the United states?!?!?!?! uhm guess they figured they were illegals and had to cross the river and not the bridge - DUH !!!..

Did you know Armadillos are neither male or female when they are born?? I can only imagine what the lil armadillo would say.. ... ' Uhm, Mommy, Id like to be a boy please!!!

Did you know that 'heat' determines the chickens egg gender?? Daddy Rooster must of been pissed when mommy chicken got off the egg to early.. .. " dagnabit Hen, I said I wanted a boy!!!! "

Yes these were the conversations we had in the car.. Oh and the CAR !!!!!! Brand new cadillac- all the bells and whistles let me tell you !!!! Fran ( the owner of the car) had sally ( the Pilot of our endeavor) drive her car (the said Cadillac ) Well this is a keyless car- you need the FOB in your pocket to 'command the car.. the push of a button and the car stared- but you didnt know the car started cuz it was so quiet.. then the drive shift was in between the seats but Sally - our Pilot- kept turning on the wipers to put the car in reverse... Whoops... then when she turned off the car and opened the door, her seat came all the way and butted up against the back seat that i was in !!!! Poor Sally didnt like the earth moving beneath her. lol..
ok so we get to a few shops and her seat didn't scoot back to compress my legs and restrict blood flow - all the while I get locked in the car cuz the auto unlock didn't switch on AND she couldn't get out cuz she was too close to the steering wheel.... we finally get freed and after the second or so same incident of the above, come to find out SHE NEVER TURNED OFF THE CAR !!! the car was soooooooo quiet no one noticed it was still running until the last time we got in and realized the car turned on the headlights while we were shopping !!!!

Last edited by luvTooQuilt; 12-02-2011 at 08:58 PM.