Old 12-03-2011, 02:29 AM
craftiladi

Originally Posted by Nancy Zieman View Post
Thanks for your interest in the Column Quilt design that I presented on TV. BTW, the most 52 current Sewing With Nancy shows are available online 24/7 at www.nancyzieman.com. If you missed a show or your PBS stations doesn't carry it, you can watch online.

I also did a variation of that quilt called "Quilt to Give," you can find the instructions on my blog—www.nancyzieman.com/blog. It's way to use of scraps of fabric and then give the quilt to someone in need.
Oh what a nice surprise...here I am just reading along thinking I remember watching that episode and how easy Nancy made it look and next thing I knew I was reading a message authored by the one & only Nancy Z. herself!!!! Wow...thanks for the early morning surprise. Ladies & Gents if you have never ordered any of Nancy's dvd's please give yourself a treat....its like having her right there in your sewing rm teaching you one on one. I can not say enough about the customer service at Nancy's either. Thanks so much for popping into our lil part of the world Nancy-Happy holidays to you!!!
dee-cedar city ut.