Thread: TinLizzi18
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 05:10 PM
Gramie bj

I have a Grace frame under my Lizzie, Love my machine in the beginning had a lot of operater errors, LOL but She got me trained! The company and the bussiness I purchesed her from are both great! have had many long distance calls to both!LOL (I'm on first name bases with both places) When you get a Lizzie you get a CD that even shows you how to fix bobbin tension, take apart tension disk for miner repair. When I had a problem the first time they were all so patient with me and walked me through every thing that could posably be wrong. found out it was me, not the machine, I really felt dumb! LOL the next afternoon the repair man called me to see how I was doing, it was such a suprise! the following week the shop where I purchased my Lizzie called just to check on me. So far it has always ben my problem not Lizzies. I live about 6 1/2 hrs away from the nearest dealer but everytime I called they offered to send a repairman out if we couldnot find the problem. so far so good have not needed to have a repairman make that trip. (I am keeping the spare room ready just incase! LOL If you decide on a Lizzie you will enjoy her.