View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 08:43 PM
Honchey

Originally Posted by QuiltE View Post
Whooooooooooaaaa!!!!!
But I'm not an original .... nor is JanieW ..... nor is SheilaH
Who may become known as the Canadian Trio!
(unless we can gather some extras??)

What I really want to know ... does Honchey have a Reverse-Time Clock?

Leave it to you to catch my typo!!! I had all the right numbers...just sort of switched them around....

I also think I should have posted the announcement in the "Main" section of the Forum....I just PM'd Patrice to see if I can do that.

JeanieG...love your fabrics...so cute!

I've been "gathering" this past week...unfortunately only one piece of fabric from De, also picked up several of the Crayola blank coloring pads. I use this paper for the pping. You'll need 4 sheets for each block. Walmart sells the pads for $1.88 for 60 sheets. I cut it down to the printer paper size. I have 6 more blocks to finish for a boomerang swap, finish attaching binding for 2 jellyroll quilts (xmas gifts) and lastly cut some squares of cotton batting & fabric for microwave bowl holders? I fogot the proper term for them. I'm going to really try to bake some christmas cookies. I won a ribbon for them at the county fair one year and I haven't made them in a long time. The apples for the pie I was going to make for Thanksgiving are still on the dining room table waiting.... Anyone here going to bake for the holidays ? What kind of cookies do you make?
I still have to check in here...no email notices for 2 days.