View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 09:35 PM
CoolJulUtah

You are NEVER going to believe this!!! I'm standing right here and I don't believe it!!! My daughter and son-in-law just walked in from being on a "date" and came to visit me and I told them what had happened to my machine and how upset I was about it. As she was telling me how sorry she was she walked over and TURNED IT ON!!!! I couldn't believe it!!! I started screaming for my 18 year old son to come in and see what had just happened. He ran in so fast - I think he thought someone had broken into our home or something! He was with me earlier in the day when I couldn't get it working, so I told him what my daughter had just done and we all busted out laughing!!! What the?!?!?!? None of us can figure out why it's working now other than my prayers were answered! Even though my day was wasted because I didn't get the sewing done I had planned, it turned out ok because we all got a good laugh!!! Aaahhh . . . what a relief!!! Thank you all for the great advice and sympathy you gave me today! It's good to know I have so many "friends" who care!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!