View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 04:34 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Riiiiiiight!! ..... and I see that you were sneaky and went back and changed it!
I just thought Santa could talk to you to locate, and get me one of those clocks as an anti-aging tactic for myself!!!

Looks like you have a long list of Christmas gifts to make/finish. Good for you. I have only one to make and am stumped on what to make!

Baking .... 4 Christmas cakes already made (9x13 each) and one almost devoured already!! I start early with the making, so we can start eating it early!!!!!!! and then lets us eat it long into the winter too. New pan of squares tried, that will be tested today at muy first Christmas .... if the get a pass, I'll share the recipe. If not, I'll wish I hadn't told you!! Chocolate Cranberry Squares. I won't do a lot of cookies/squares though, more so on an as needed and if needed basis!

Good idea to get the notice put over onto the Main Board .... I tend not to look on the BOW board and will have to remember to do so every Tuesday now!!! Do hope that you are "granted permission".