View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 07:55 AM
Dianemarie

I too started in the dining room; I would work on one end and my stuff stayed there. I usually worked through a series of projects then had to clean it up for a birthday party. I made dresses for my girls all the time and an occasional shirt for son and crafts.For 10yrs. When we remodeled it worked out that we squared off the house addition and it gave me about 5 x 12 feet at one end. I quickly took over that; putting a closet on onside to match our clothes closet. Just this year I had such a mess going on that I got cubies at Ikea and my son put them up for me and we moved the table and I had been re-organizing til Thanksgiving. So now I think I'm living the good life. I still need to put fabric on the boards I bought from someone on this QB then it'll be perfect --LOL LOL seriously if you're happy it doesn't matter what others think. I have never seen two sewing/quilting spaces/rooms/areas the same. I have one friend that thinks my area is just a mess and I should get rid of all that stuff ! I wonder about her and that is why I have QB friends they understand me ! Enjoy your space and be creative ! Come here for your questions and support; everyone is very friendly and helpful.