View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 07:55 AM
katzak

It looks as if I'll have to pick up the ball and run with it. I live one town over from Maricopa in Casa Grande. Maricopa doesn't really have much in the way of "nice" restaurants, but mostly only fast food joints. I can make suggestions for you:

Mi Amigo Ricardo - truly authentic Mexican food and inexpensive - 821 E. Florence Blvd in Casa Grande - 520-836-3858
La Stalla - the best Italian restaurant anywhere near (I'm from NY, so I really know good Italian) - 68 W Buffalo Street, Chandler AZ 85225 480-855-9990. La Stalla is family owned from New Jersey and it's my FAVORITE restaurant out here.
Texas Roadhouse Restaurants: This chain has DELICIOUS food no matter which one you visit. Steaks are cooked "to a t" and consistently the best. Never leave there feeling hungry. You can order a gift card online from them, and it can be used at any location (Marana- I-10, Mesa Rte 60 & Stapely Dr., Queen Creek by the 202, etc.)

My two top favorites don't have websites, but are very good local suggestions. We also have Mimi's and Olive Garden in Casa Grande.

The thing we found out about Arizona is that if you don't like Mexican food, your choices are only fast food spots.
Hope this helps you!
Kat from Casa Grande