Old 12-06-2011, 10:16 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by nancylouie View Post
Love your help on eq. It is very helpful. However i have a couple of questions wondering if you could help me with. I have been able to design quilts and put them in the sketchbook however when I open my sketchbook they are not there. Also I have made quilt blocks put them in the sketchbook without addding color to them and I am not able to put them in a quilt. Any help on these problems would be appreciated. thanks
When you put the quilt in the sketchbook can you see it then in the sketchbook? Are you seeing the blank version of it? Not sure on this one. How are you saving it? I go up to quilt in the top tool bar and click on quilt. In the menu I then click on save this quilt or what ever the words are for saving your quilt. I don't know if this will help. I haven't had this problem.

The EQ will not place a blank quilt block in a quilt. You have to color it to be able to place it. To work on your blank block open the sketchbook and find your blank block. Click on it and then click on edit. Now add color and save. If you want your block to remain colorless you can go into solids and find the black. The white will be right beside the black. So add white to all of your block. Then save and now you have a block that looks blank but isn't. Now you can use it in a quilt and start with a blank block.