View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 07:47 PM
moreland

Default Recent projects completed

I've been finishing up quilts, etc. mostly for Christmas gifts. Thought I'd share them with you. I haven't learned how to put tags on my pictures, so will tell you about them --the first one is from blocks I made and stuck away. I found them recently and finished them into this smallish quilt; The daisy one is a printed fabric that I quilted with a fleece background. It will probably be a charity quilt. The red/white/blue one is from a quilt of valor pattern a friend shared recently. The next one is farm scenes, which don't show up very well on the picture. The blocks are the same size, just turned differently. The last one is a panel I bought in Albuquerque while there for the balloon festival. The borders are from coordinates purchased at the same shop. This will be displayed next summer in my living room--I have a window I keep covered with a seasonal quilt year round.
Attached Thumbnails box-box-scrappy-2.jpg   bright-daisies-2.jpg   patriotic-xmas-steves-gang-1.jpg   web-farm-scenes-xmas-steves-gang-2.jpg   web-hot-air-balloons-1.jpg  

Last edited by moreland; 12-06-2011 at 07:53 PM.