Thread: Doggie Quilt
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 12:58 PM
craftychick

This is the response from my friend when she received the quilt. :-)

Oh my gosh, Susan, I just got your package!!!

I don't even know where to begin!! Words can honestly not express how thankful I am to you for such a beautiful, amazing gift! I love it SOOO much!!! I was completely stunned and I immediately burst into tears (happy tears, of course!!) when I opened it. I am just blown away. It's so, so lovely! I truly cannot thank you enough!!!

It's the nicest, most thoughtful thing anyone has made for me in my life. I am going to see my mom this weekend and I CANNOT wait to show it to her! She's not going to believe it and how lovely it is! And such good quality! You are a very talented woman!!

Best of all, long after my little guy is gone, I will treasure it so much, and you understand that, so that makes it even more special. There is probably nothing I could ever do to repay you for your kindness, but please don't hesitate to ask me EVER for ANYTHING.

You are such a wonderful, kind person, and I am honored to work with you and to know you. I look forward to meeting you in person so much, and I do hope it's sooner rather than later.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

Love Marnie xx